Contact us using the form below to submit your upcoming class reunion event information for consideration for our calendar. To purchase tickets for class reunions (when/if applicable), visit the Calendar page, right column.
Upcoming Class Reunion information will be displayed here when available:
The Helias Catholic High School Class of 1983 will be hosting events for their 40-year Class Reunion on the weekend of June 23-24.
Friday, June 23, 2023
Knights of Columbus 1822 Tanner Bridge Road, Jefferson City, MO 65101
Saturday, June 24, 2023
Helias Catholic High School
4 PM: Mass in Helias Chapel
5-6 PM: Happy Hour in Helias Commons
6-7 PM: Dinner catered by Oscar’s Classic Diner
After dinner: Visiting & catching-up
$ 35.00 per person for Saturday (includes dinner/drinks)
*If you've already paid to attend, thank you so much! If not, please pay as soon as possible
**Please RSVP ASAP to Kevin Heislen 1409 Mehmert Place Jefferson City, MO 65101
or Venmo: Jan-Heislen
HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE!!
SAVE THE DATE, CLASS OF 1993!!!
The Helias Catholic High School Class of 1993 will be celebrating their 30th class reunion on Friday, July 15th, at Capital Bluffs Event Center. Entertainment will be provided by DJ Clayton Shepherd. More details TBA.
For more information, please contact Jason Luebbering at (573) 690-0095, or email@example.com.
Class Reunion Planning
"We will work together with your class so you can enjoy your reunion."
Helias Foundation offers the following services:
- With the help of a class committee, the Foundation staff will plan and organize your upcoming reunion.
- Provide each class with addresses of classmates that we have on file and request your cooperation in updating our files with current classmate names, mailing addresses, phone numbers and email addresses.
- Create and mail invitations, response cards and remittance envelopes to your classmates for your reunion via postal service.
- Track responses, registration for attendance, and collect money for your reunion dinner.
- Update reunion activities on Foundation website.
- Reserve Helias Chapel for Mass (if requested).
Your class will be responsible for the following in regard to having a Mass:
- Due to priest shortage, find a priest to celebrate Mass for your class
- Read the first reading, Responsorial Psalm, Second Reading and Prayers of the Faithful
- Provide one Communion Minister (if requested by priest)
- Arrange a tour of Helias campus with student ambassadors.
- Arrange and organize dinner to be held in Helias Commons including caterer, set-up and take-down of tables, chairs, and tablecloths.
- Provide plastic cups and ice for beverage area.
Responsibilities of each class:
- All alcohol, soda and bottled water must be provided by each class for their event.
- There is a sound system in the Commons that you may use to play music for your reunion.
5-Disc CD player
Capable of attaching cell phone to system to play music list from phone
- Each class is responsible for cleaning ALL trash from tables prior to leaving reunion and placing in furnished trash containers.
- Each class is responsible for removing all leftover food and beverages from Commons prior to leaving reunion celebration.
- You must end reunion and be out of Commons by 11:00 PM